- Infused Vodka Recipes
- How To Order
- Infusing Picture Gallery
- Seasonal – Holiday
Click the recipe card above to download a printable copy.
Step 1 – Infuse:
- In a non-reactive container, like a glass mason jar, or infusion jar, combine:
- 1 (one) 16 oz jar of strained maraschino cherries with 14 fl oz of Twenty2 High Proof Spirit. Save the strained jar juice for Step 2, below.
- Allow to sit for 24 to 72 hours at room temperature to infuse. Shaking occasionally is recommended, but not required.
- Strain maraschino cherries from infused spirit using a fine mesh strainer.
- Collect the infused spirit in a fresh non-reactive container. Sealed tightly, your infused spirit should keep for 1- 2 months.
Step 2 – Dilute into Maraschino Cherry Infused Vodka
- Combine 12 fl oz of maraschino cherry infused spirit with
- 6 fl oz of cherry jar juice
- 6 fl oz of filtered water
- Press the infused cherries to extract the alcohol contained within for a stronger final infusion.
- -OR- Save the cherries after infusing for an adult-garnish. Recommend soaking the infused cherries in simple syrup overnight to mellow out their “bite”.
- Sip neat or on the rocks, mixed with club soda.
- Enjoy mixed with cola, lemon-lime soda, lemonade, or grapefruit juice. A “true local” substitute for Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur.
Check out some pictures of my Maraschino Cherry infusion on Flickr:
Search Recipes and Technique
Latest Infusion Pics