- Infused Vodka Recipes
- How To Order
- Infusing Picture Gallery
- Seasonal – Holiday
Maine Special Order
Ordering High Proof Spirit in Maine
Twenty 2 High Proof Spirit has been approved for sale in the State of Maine to licensed on-premises accounts (bars and restaurants). As of June 2012, the state of Maine permanently amended the process of approving orders of High Proof Spirit from the Pine State Trading Company warehouse. This new process is more streamlined and allows Agency Stores to hold an inventory of High Proof Spirit for faster order fulfillment to their on-premises accounts.
Your role in the supply chain will determine the actions you must take to order Twenty 2 High Proof Spirit in Maine.
On-Premises Accounts Ordering from an Agency Store
Bars and restaurants interested in purchasing Twenty 2 High Proof Spirit may place their order for the product with their current Agency Store liquor supplier. (Maine State Code for High Proof Spirit is 41899). There is currently NO restriction on the amount of High Proof Spirit any licensed bar or restaurant may purchase. Furthermore, bars and restaurants are no longer required to provide their license number when ordering High Proof Spirit (this was the case when the product was first made available, however is no longer the case, see Request To Order and Stock Restricted Spirits form below.)
Agency Stores Ordering from Maine Beverage Company
Current State Policy: (Revised June 2012) Agency stores in Maine may order any quantity of Twenty 2 High Proof Spirit from the Maine State system. Orders must still be accompanied by the State’s approved “Request to Order Restricted Spirits” (Download PDF).
The process of ordering Twenty 2 High Proof Spirit in the State of Maine is as follows:
- Speak with your Agency Store representative to place an order for Twenty 2 High Proof Spirit from the Maine Beverage Company warehouse in Augusta.
- Agency Store will complete and submit the Request to Order Restricted Spirits Form. Form may be faxed directly to BABLO at 207-287-6769
- Submission of the form by Fax or Mail will act as the official order, and upon approval, will be forwarded to Maine Beverage Company for fulfillment.
- Agency store will be contacted by Maine Beverage to confirm delivery of Twenty 2 High Proof Spirit.
The image below provides additional detail of the required fields for the Request to Order and Stock Restricted Spirits form.
- For More Information Regarding BABLO visit: http://www.maine.gov/dafs/bablo/
- For More Information Regarding the State Liquor Commissioners visit: http://www.maine.gov/dafs/bablo/liquor_lottery/index.htm
- For More Information Regarding the State of Maine’s Alcohol laws, visit: http://www.maine.gov/dafs/bablo/alcohol_bev/index.shtml
- To Learn More About Control States (Maine is classified as a Control State), visit: http://www.nabca.org/
Thanks for your patience as we blaze this trail. If you have any questions, concerns, issues, or ideas to streamline this process, contact me here.
Search Recipes and Technique
Latest Infusion Pics