- Infused Vodka Recipes
- How To Order
- Infusing Picture Gallery
- Seasonal – Holiday
Step 1 – Infuse:
- In a non-reactive container, like a glass mason jar, infusion jar, or other non-reactive container, combine:
- The zest from 2 grapefruits, the zest from 2 limes, and 20 maraschino cherries 20 fl oz of Twenty2 High Proof Spirit.
- Allow to sit for 24 to 72 hours at room temperature to infuse. Shaking occasionally is recommended, but not required.
- Strain citrus zest and cherries from infused spirit using a fine mesh strainer.
- Collect the infused spirit in a fresh non-reactive container. Sealed tightly, your infused spirit should keep for 1- 2 months.
Step 2 – Dilute into Grapefruit, Lime & Cherry Infused Vodka
- Combine 12 fl oz of infused spirit with
- 4 fl oz of regular simple syrup
- 4 fl oz of “weak” brown sugar simple syrup (Recipe below)
- 8 fl oz of filtered water
- Use a titan peeler zest the grapefruit and a micro-plane to zest the lime. I just can’t get the limes to zest with the titan peeler.
- “Weak” Brown Sugar simple syrup recipe: Combined 1 part dark brown sugar with 3 parts water, stir until completely combined, no need to heat on the stove.
- Mix 1 part infused vodka with 3 parts fresh tonic.
- Mix 1 part infused vodka with 3 parts San Pellegrino.
- Mix 1 part infused vodka with 3 parts lemonade.
Search Recipes and Technique
Latest Infusion Pics