- Infused Vodka Recipes
- How To Order
- Infusing Picture Gallery
- Seasonal – Holiday
Step 1 – Infuse:
- In a non-reactive container, like a glass mason jar, infusion jar, or other non-reactive container, combine:
- The zest from 2 grapefruits, the zest from 2 limes, and 20 maraschino cherries 20 fl oz of Twenty2 High Proof Spirit.
- Allow to sit for 24 to 72 hours at room temperature to infuse. Shaking occasionally is recommended, but not required.
- Strain citrus zest and cherries from infused spirit using a fine mesh strainer.
- Collect the infused spirit in a fresh non-reactive container. Sealed tightly, your infused spirit should keep for 1- 2 months.
Step 2 – Dilute into Grapefruit, Lime & Cherry Infused Vodka
- Combine 12 fl oz of infused spirit with
- 4 fl oz of regular simple syrup
- 4 fl oz of “weak” brown sugar simple syrup (Recipe below)
- 8 fl oz of filtered water
- Use a titan peeler zest the grapefruit and a micro-plane to zest the lime. I just can’t get the limes to zest with the titan peeler.
- “Weak” Brown Sugar simple syrup recipe: Combined 1 part dark brown sugar with 3 parts water, stir until completely combined, no need to heat on the stove.
- Mix 1 part infused vodka with 3 parts fresh tonic.
- Mix 1 part infused vodka with 3 parts San Pellegrino.
- Mix 1 part infused vodka with 3 parts lemonade.
Search Recipes and Technique
Latest Infusion PicsInstagram API did not respond.
160 Proof. Designed for infusing.
What will YOU create?
Twenty 2 High Proof Spirit is true micro distilled in 50 gallon batches for superior neutrality. Bottled at 160 Proof, it is designed for creating vibrant infused vodkas and liqueurs. Proudly produced in Houlton, Maine, USA.